Root Cause Analysis Training For Business. Learn problem solving techniques.
This is presented by Tonex. Group Training Available.
RCA Courses enable participants, to understand root cause analysis as a process for ascertaining and analyzing the causes of problems. An effort to determine what can be done to solve or prevent them perfectly.
Methods of learning
Courses are consisting of lectures, practice, and role-playing. Designed to provide attendees with an in-depth understanding of how to analyze a system. How to identify the root causes of problems. Learn more about Reliability Engineering Training
Who should take RCA courses
Root Cause Analysis works great for all. However, professionals like , Quality, safety, risk, and reliability managers, process engineers, technicians, operations supervisors and personnel are recommended. Also, process owners, occurrence investigators, analysts, maintenance directors, reliability professionals, and anyone who wants to improve their RCA skill should attend this training.
- Improve problem solving effectiveness.
- Work on a given model for deep analyzing and problem situations.
- Understand the difference between analytical and creative thinking, and learn when each is most useful.
- Gain the ability to provide problem-solving support.
- Gaining expertise in RCA, problem solving tools.
Tonex offers all courses Online, Onsite and Live online. A web-based, live, classroom-like instructor led experience allowing attendees to interact without traveling. Get online access to materials for a limited time. Some courses might include an electronic book – you can request for details.
- RCA Models and components.
- Problem definition.
- Understanding the process.
- Possible causes identification.
- Data collection and analysis.
- Case study review.
Sign up for Root cause analysis training